Whee, I just MADE BREAKFAST. And all my guinea pigs are still alive and running! *evil cackle*
Nah, meals aren't provided on Sunday so I volunteered for this week's breakfast. On the menu: cocktail sausages, cheese omelet, toast and cucumbers. It was a success! :D
On another note, the weather is getting bloody cold! I never had the habit (hell, I don't think anyone did) to check the weather forecast every week, let alone every morning. It's been like high 26 and low 13 for the past few days. Today it's not even partly sunny and it's high 20 low 10. WTF!
I'm freezing in my house tee, jumper, sweatpants and thick socks. It's not even autumn yet, I'd hate to imagine winter :( Hopefully, the guys being here will bring some excitement and hence distract me from the cold. Haha, yea, FAT HOPE. When the girls come it'll be spring!!
10:49 AM